Aged Care Services Offered
Aged Care Service Sunshine Coast support packages provided by Advanced Care include :
- quality care provided by trained and qualified support staff
- an extensive range of services to meet your individual needs.
Advanced Care clients also receive a dedicated Case Manager appointed to work with you to :
- meet your goals
- identify and respond to your changing needs
- develop your budget and support plan.
Maximum Flexibility & Availability
OUR SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK / 365 DAYS A YEAR.
- if needed you can make changes to visit times at short notice
- family owned and locally based – so you can speak to someone who understands your needs when you call
- after-hours emergency support is available
- a pool of experienced and skilled workers.
No Home Care Package?
Contact My Aged Care on 1800 200422 and they will organise a free assessment with a member of an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
There are four levels of Home Care Packages available, with the level of care determined during the ACAT assessment and based on the amount of care each person requires.
- Level 1 packages supports older people with basic care needs
- Level 2 packages supports older people with low-level care needs
- Level 3 supports older people with intermediate care needs
- Level 4 supports older people with high-level care needs
To contact My Aged Care, call 1800 200 422 or visit www.myagedcare.gov.au.
Home Care Package already?
We will conduct a free / no obligation in home assessment to help you decide if we are the right provider for you.
If you decide to move your package to Advanced Care - it is just a matter of letting your current provider know that you intend to move your funding (check their requirement for the amount of notice you need to give) and then call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to let them know you are changing to a new provider, or access the site My Aged Care for more info.
They will provide you with a new referral code which you will need to provide to Advanced Care Australia.
Aged Care Package Enquiries
"*" indicates required fields